I HAVE A DEAL VOUCHER FROM GROUPON. HOW DO I BOOK MY TICKETS?
1) Check the Calendar for a list of available tour dates.
2) Click on the date/time of the tour you want to book.
3) Fill out the reservation information. At the first step is a link, "Gift Card/Promo Code".
4) Click the link to enter the Redemption Code. This is the 8 letter code on your Groupon voucher. If your Code is correct, it will zero out your payment.
5) If your code is not going through, then the problem is likely that our database hasn't been updated with the newest Groupon purchases yet. No worries! Send us an email with...
Include your promo code if you have it on hand. We'll handle the booking for you.
WHAT IF MY DAILY DEAL VOUCHER HAS EXPIRED?
We accept your voucher after it expires (we're all about expired things), but only for the amount you paid for it; the promotional value has expired. For example, if you pay $20 for a voucher for 2 tickets worth $40, and it's used after the expiration date, the original $20 is always good for 1 ticket...but you'll have to pay full price for a second ticket since the promotion has expired.
WHAT IF THE WEATHER IS BAD FOR MY GHOST TOUR?
If we cancel a tour for bad weather or any other unforeseeable conditions, we will notify you via email and/or text message by 5:00 PM. You will be allowed to reschedule for another date at no extra cost. Be sure to check the email address that you initially gave us when booking your tickets. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENCES OF GUESTS NOT CHECKING THEIR EMAILS BY 5:00 PM PRIOR TO THE TOUR.