Groupon users, here are the steps to book a tour using your daily deal. Please have your voucher on hand.
1) Check the Calendar for a list of available tour dates.
2) Click on the date/time of the tour you want to book.
3) Fill out the reservation information. At the first step is a link, "Gift Card/Promo Code".
4) Click the link to enter the Redemption Code. This is the 8 letter code on your Groupon voucher. If your Code is correct, it will zero out your payment.
5) If your code is not going through, then the problem is likely that our database hasn't been updated with the newest Groupon purchases yet. No worries! Send us an email with...
Include your promo code if you have it on hand. We'll handle the booking for you.
WHAT IF MY DAILY DEAL VOUCHER HAS EXPIRED?
We accept your voucher after it expires (we're all about expired things), but only for the amount you paid for it; the promotional value has expired. For example, if you pay $20 for a voucher for 2 tickets worth $40, and it's used after the expiration date, the original $20 is always good for 1 ticket...but you'll have to pay full price for a second ticket since the promotion has expired.